Posts with tag "william shatner"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is This Blake Lively's Wedding Dress? Check Out 'Preserve' Clip to See for Yourself!
- Obama: Kerry Washington's Daughter Is 'One Cute Baby'
- Check Out Miranda Lambert's Home Away from Home: Her Tour Bus!
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit
- The Vampire Diaries: Julie Plec Previews Life Without Damon and Bonnie in Season 6
- Selena Gomez Flashes Major Skin With Cara Delevingne at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala