Posts with tag "william shatner"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrate Charlie Sheen's 50th Birthday with the Roles That Made Him Famous
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana After Being Burned By Hibachi Grill in April
- Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger's Food Diary: What I Eat In a Day
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Tom Brady and Gisele deflating? Couple hits 'rocky point' but still 'in love'
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- Look Away, Kermit! Miss Piggy's Secret Trailer Rendezvous Revealed in New The Muppets Promo
- Elephant Attacks Safari Truck Filled With Tourists in Zimbabwe—Watch the Terrifying GoPro Video!
- Chris Evans Makes His Directorial Debut With Before We Go: What Are the Critics Saying?