Posts with tag "william shatner"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ever-pr...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Do Bobbi Kristina Browns's Social Media Accounts Hold Clues About Why She Was Found Unresponsive?
- Meet the Woman Who Sewed Footballs for the Super Bowl for Nearly 50 Years
- Tom Kenny, the Voice of SpongeBob, Watches Breaking Bad
- Justin Timberlake confirms wife Jessica Biehl's pregnancy with cute pic
- 'Game of Thrones' author George R.R. Martin calls the Patriots 'evil'
- Mark Wahlberg and director Michael Bay reunite for pre-Super Bowl charity event
- Mychal Kendricks Professes His Love for Rihanna, Wants to "Put a Smile on Her Face" By Go-Cart Racing
- Scarlett Johansson Gushes Over "Shockingly Handsome" Chris Hemsworth
- Victor Cruz Reveals When He's Getting Married, Promises Giant Wedding Won't Be a "Snoozefest"