Posts with tag "william shatner"
- Posted Nov 5th 2009 at 11:09 AM by PopEater Staff
Aside from Christopher Walken (and maybe Gary Busey), there's nobody who we'd rather hear read something -- anything, really -- than William Shatner. The 'Star Trek' legend's voice, poise and signature delivery makes him the perfect person to bring hilarity to things that simply weren't meant to be. Conan O'Brien knows this, and has had Shatner read portions of Sarah Palin's Twitter posts in the ...
- Posted Oct 30th 2009 at 05:28 PM by Scott Harris
Once again it's Halloween, and for most Americans that means two things sure to make you sick: candy and horror movies. They may not be good for you, but people just can't seem to get enough of either, which may help explain why so many of our most popular stars got their start in horror movies. Some of the best horror movies ever made have been low-budget flicks churned out to meet the ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jodi Arias Jury Fails to Decide on Death Penalty
- Anne Heche Blogs: I Bribed My Boys for Spring Break
- MasterChef's Joe Bastianich Blogs About Season 4 Auditions
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T