Posts with tag "wilson phillips"
Wilson Phillips Leave Rivalry in the Past, Rekindle Christmas Memories on New Album -- Exclusive VideoPosted Dec 17th 2010 at 11:00 AM by David Chiu
For Wilson Phillips, recording their new holiday album, 'Christmas in Harmony,' wasn't entirely harmonious given some of the circumstances behind it. This past June, the group was working on the album with producer Glen Ballard in a Hollywood building that had no air conditioning. "It was so hot, it was sweltering," Carnie Wilson tells PopEater. "We were actually sweating during this Christmas ...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 06:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Carnie Wilson, who recently got let go from a diet company after she gained a few pounds, doesn't give a darn what people say about her. She looks great, feels great and sounds great on her brilliant new CD, Wilson Phillips' holiday set, 'Christmas in Harmony.' I asked Carnie about everyone's obsession with talking about her weight and she was delightfully blunt about it. "I'm fat as f**k, what...
- Posted Sep 25th 2009 at 11:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Chynna and Bijou Phillips have known the truth for years now -- that their father and half-sister were longtime lovers -- but it's the way Mackenzie revealed their darkest "family secret" to the world that has them both upset. On Friday's 'Oprah,' Chynna revealed she was told the truth 12 years ago, and is proud of her half-sister for facing her demons. But she isn't without her reservations about...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette Contestant Draws Criticism for Joking on Twitter About Being Gay
- FROM EW: George R.R. Martin Won't Write Game of Thrones Season 6 Episode to Focus on Book
- Bruce Jenner to Pose for Cover of Vanity Fair, Sources Say
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!