Posts with tag "wimbledon"
- Posted Jun 24th 2010 at 10:27 AM by Zach Dionne
In a Wimbledon tennis match currently tied 59 games to 59 games in the fifth set, John Isner (USA) and Nicolas Mahut (France) had their never-ending story suspended after 10 hours of play yesterday. 10 hours! To give you some poppy perspective on the record-breaking battle of the wills, here's our rundown of things you could have watched in the PopEater sphere -- and how many times you could've...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Love Blooms, and Fades, in PEOPLE's Most Provocative Stories of the Week
- Miley Cyrus Wears Duck-Face Oxygen Mask, Postpones U.S. Bangerz Tour
- Teen Suspended for Asking Miss America to Prom During School Talk
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO