Posts with tag "win butler"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Orphan Black: Ari Millen on the 'Fight for Survival' as the Clone War Begins
- Ricky Gervais Responds to Sexism Claims After Criticizing a Female Hunter
- Olivia Wilde: How 'The Gift of Motherhood' Helped Me 'Connect' to Meadowland Role
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"
- Miley Cyrus Honors Joan Jett With Nipple Pasties...But People Are Focusing on Something Else—See the NSFW Pic!
- Lady Gaga and Her Mom Live the Real Housewives Life During Dinner Date With Lisa Vanderpump—Get the Details!