Posts with tag "win butler"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow Releases 'Biggie' and 'Pac' Clutches (So We Found 5 More of the Goopiest Products on Her Site)
- How Radio Superstar Elvis Duran Lost 100 Lbs.
- How Scott Disick May Have Blown a Second Chance with Kourtney Kardashian
- What are Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert hiding in sealed divorce records?
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed