Posts with tag "win butler"
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 12:55 AM by Spinner Editors
Arcade Fire have been known to make drums and percussive instruments out of just about anything handy -- from pots and pans to stage rigging -- and so far, it's worked to their favor. But they almost blew it in Haiti recently when, right before an informal performance in a refugee camp, frontman Win Butler scrambled to find a makeshift drum. "I spotted two red plastic wastebaskets just inside ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William Comments on Nelson Mandela's Death: He Was 'an Extraordinary and Inspiring Man'
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out with Her Parents Post-Rehab
- Nelson Mandela Dies: Dignitaries and Stars Pay Respects
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!