Posts with tag "window seat"
- Posted Apr 2nd 2010 at 11:20 AM by Zach Dionne
Critics of Erykah Badu's new 'Window Seat' video, which features the singer strolling through the streets of Dallas and removing all her clothes before collapsing at the spot of JFK's death, have found all sorts of issues to be cranky about. One common complaint goes, "Hey! This isn't even original -- Matt & Kim did the exact same thing in 2009 when they stripped in Times Square for their 'L...
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 04:48 PM by PopEater Staff
Erykah Badu's 'Window Seat' video is a purpose-driven striptease, featuring the singer walking through the city center of her hometown Dallas, tossing her clothes and walking slowly to the tune of the track. Immediately after Badu goes full nude, a gunshot rings out, her head whips back violently as her body goes limp, tumbling to the ground, leaving spectating citizens utterly confounded. And ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Garner: My Favorite Role Is 'Mommy'
- Five Things You Need to Know About Connor Franta
- Revenge Star Shares Secrets from the Set
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Inside David and Victoria Beckham's Night Out With Tom Cruise, Guy Ritchie, Kate Walsh and More
- Conrad Hilton to Plead Guilty to Simple Assault for In-Flight Meltdown
- Jane the Virgin Star Gina Rodriguez Wants to Play a Superhero: "Let's Be Real, I Could Kick Some Ass"