Posts with tag "wine library tv"
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Mike Hess
GaryVee from Wine Library TV visits PE! Like most journalists, we here at PopEater enjoy a tasty libation at the end of the day ... or in the middle of it (relax, we take the subway home). So, what better way to mix business and pleasure than to invite our good friend and wine expert/Web phenom/'Crush It' author Gary Vaynerchuk to our offices to taste some vino that celebrities have put their ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taye Diggs & Idina Menzel Split
- Ellen DeGeneres Addresses Rumors of Trouble in Her Marriage
- Why Lady Antebellum Is Taking Out Two Tour Buses
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Sing-Off' react: B.Y.O.P(artyPuns).
- ?Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- ?Arrow' react: Ghosts of the past, a villain of the future
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!
- American Horror Story: Coven Shocker: Gabourey Sidibe Talks Queenie's Fate, and Which Co-Star Brings a Baby Hand to Set