Posts with tag "wine"
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Mike Hess
GaryVee from Wine Library TV visits PE! Like most journalists, we here at PopEater enjoy a tasty libation at the end of the day ... or in the middle of it (relax, we take the subway home). So, what better way to mix business and pleasure than to invite our good friend and wine expert/Web phenom/'Crush It' author Gary Vaynerchuk to our offices to taste some vino that celebrities have put their...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Takes on Blake Shelton in a Lip-Sync Face-Off
- Jessica Alba: The Queen of Recycling Clothing
- Jill (Duggar) Dillard: We're Registering for Dr. Pepper
- Publicist hired Joan Rivers impersonator to make 'last recording session' tape
- Jennifer Garner's strict rules: 'I don't let my kids on a computer without me'
- 'Addams Family' hopefuls: Actors who almost got the part
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'