Posts with tag "wine"
- Posted Sep 29th 2009 at 07:28 PM by Mike Hess
GaryVee from Wine Library TV visits PE! Like most journalists, we here at PopEater enjoy a tasty libation at the end of the day ... or in the middle of it (relax, we take the subway home). So, what better way to mix business and pleasure than to invite our good friend and wine expert/Web phenom/'Crush It' author Gary Vaynerchuk to our offices to taste some vino that celebrities have put their n...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessie J: Getting Back to Performing After Surgery 'Feels Great'
- Your Cup of Coffee Needs a Cat Doughnut Right Meow
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff on Brother Zach Asking Him to Be His Best Man: 'It Was About Time!'
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck