Posts with tag "winona ryder"
- Posted Dec 16th 2010 at 08:10 AM by Zach Dionne
It doesn't matter that Winona Ryder is featured in just a tiny fragment of potential Oscar nominee 'Black Swan.' Not to GQ. "She's in it for maybe 10 minutes," reporter Alex Pappademas writes of Ryder's screen time in Darren Aronofsky's film, "and all of them are crazy and important." Indeed, crazy and important enough to snap some striking photos of Winona, write an in-depth profile and...
- Posted Dec 11th 2010 at 01:06 PM by The Editors of StyleList
- Filed under:
- Movie News
"I don't use the Internet," Winona Ryder tells Elle magazine in its January issue, "but apparently you can find out everything on it." "I have my e-mail on my BlackBerry, and that's about it. I've never read a blog, ever," says the technophobe actress, who has also never used the iPad director Ron Howard recently gave her as a wrap present after filming the upcoming (and highly controversial)...
- Posted Nov 3rd 2009 at 06:58 AM by PopEater Staff
In what was supposed to be her big comeback for 'Girl, Interrupted,' Winona Ryder took a back seat to supporting actress Angelina Jolie, who won the Academy Award for her role. But Ryder says there is no resentment there. "I never had any bad feelings about Angelina. And I was hurt that people thought that. Everyone assumed I was really jealous because I thought this would be my vehicle. We...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2009 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Enough with the excuses! Why are celebrities such dirty liars these days? This week David Hasselhoff blamed an ear infection for a hospital stay that was the rumored result of a vodka bender. The Hoff's camp claims he wasn't drinking at all. In fact he was rushed to the hospital because he just couldn't stand up due to the side effects from an ear medication called Antivert. Seriously? This...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Splits with Boyfriend David Lucado
- Dating Naked Couple Weds! Bride Reveals All the Details
- Virginia Ex-Governor Forced to Air Dirty Laundry in Court to Protect Himself
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Fellow Celebrities Tweet Support and Heartfelt Hopes That Pioneering Comedian Gets Well Soon
- Ray J Arrested for Battery, Trespassing and Vandalism at Beverly Wilshire Hotel
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Daughter Melissa Rivers Says Iconic Comedian Is "Resting Comfortably," Surrounded by Family