Posts with tag "wiz khalifa"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Amber Rose is letting it all hang out on the July/August issue of The Women of King Magazine, literally and figuratively. Decked in blue lace lingerie, the blond beauty not only shows off her killer curves but opens up about her personal life, comparing and contrasting her current relationship with rapper Wiz Khalifa to her previous relationship with Kanye West. "There's no comparison in...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 10:42 AM by Sarah Crow
Amber Rose has a new man in her life, and this time, it's the real deal. Sources are reporting that 'Black and Yellow' rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to the model (and Kanye West ex) and that the two plan to marry this summer. The rapper recently told MTV News that he had introduced Rose to his mother, with whom she hit it off. "They actually really, really dig each other," Khalifa said...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:00 PM by Keith Murphy
There are three things you can count on in life. Death, taxes and Snoop Dogg ruling the pop landscape. It's been that way since the wiry West Coast hip-hop icon first released his 1993 landmark multi-platinum debut, 'Doggystyle.' Now, with the March release of his upcoming album 'Doggumentary,' Snoop is headed back to his smoked-out roots. News has already been circulating about his new stoner...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Third Victim in Washington School Shooting Dies
- Family Believes Kristi and Benjamin Strack Killed Children, Committed Suicide
- NBC Axes Two New Comedies, Bad Judge and A to Z
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!