Posts with tag "wiz khalifa"
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 02:30 AM by Boombox Editors
Amber Rose is letting it all hang out on the July/August issue of The Women of King Magazine, literally and figuratively. Decked in blue lace lingerie, the blond beauty not only shows off her killer curves but opens up about her personal life, comparing and contrasting her current relationship with rapper Wiz Khalifa to her previous relationship with Kanye West. "There's no comparison in per...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 10:42 AM by Sarah Crow
Amber Rose has a new man in her life, and this time, it's the real deal. Sources are reporting that 'Black and Yellow' rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to the model (and Kanye West ex) and that the two plan to marry this summer. The rapper recently told MTV News that he had introduced Rose to his mother, with whom she hit it off. "They actually really, really dig each other," Khalifa said ...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 02:00 PM by Keith Murphy
There are three things you can count on in life. Death, taxes and Snoop Dogg ruling the pop landscape. It's been that way since the wiry West Coast hip-hop icon first released his 1993 landmark multi-platinum debut, 'Doggystyle.' Now, with the March release of his upcoming album 'Doggumentary,' Snoop is headed back to his smoked-out roots. News has already been circulating about his new stoner ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Harrison: Bachelor in Paradise Has Helped My Relationship with My Daughter
- The Funny Reason Prince George's Cousin Mia Tindall Has So Many Playmates
- Austin Mahone Releases Catchy R&B Single 'Do It Right'
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Ice Cube Confirms Straight Outta Compton Sequel With the N.W.A.—But It's Not Necessarily What You Think
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Has a New Boyfriend Following James Kennedy Split—Find Out Who She's Dating!
- Fall Beauty & Hair Guide: Every Product You Need to Win This Season