Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steven Tyler Sets Country (and Himself!) Ablaze with His New Video
- Taylor Swift Has an Early Fourth of July Party - And It's as Amazing as You Think It Would Be
- Gigi Hadid Got All Her Prom Dresses from Her Mom Yolanda's Closet!
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back