Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sheila MacRae, Star of The Honeymooners, Dies at 92
- From Date Night to Brunch, Exactly What to Wear This Weekend
- Matthew McConaughey's Mom Couldn't Be Prouder of Her 'Great Son'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Which wealthy socialite won Elton John's Oscar pool?
- Andrew Garfield reportedly invites 'Batkid' to Spidey premiere
- ?Book of Mormon' musical headed to Utah in 2015
- This Week on Stage: Bryan Cranston goes ?All the Way'
- ?Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments ? VIDEO