Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- North Carolina Man Reportedly Thwarts Robbery Attempt During His Marriage Proposal
- Which Bachelor in Paradise Star Is the Most Flirtatious?
- FROM EW: Days of Our Lives Anniv. Celebration to Feature Killer Twist
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Scott Disick Misses Kourtney Kardashian? See His Cryptic New Photo From a Friend's Wedding
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family, Including Bobby Brown, Attend Her Funeral—Get the Details
- Valerie Harper Speaks Out After Health Scare: "I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma"