Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weeds Star Mary-Louise Parker: I Talk to My Kids About Drugs a Lot
- Harley Pasternak: 5 Easy Moves You Should Do at the Gym
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Dine Out at Robert De Niro's Tribeca Eatery
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rupert Murdoch inducted into TV Academy Hall of Fame: 'I believe in providing consumers with choice'
- Miranda Kerr strips down for sexy ad
- Overthinking the inscrutable ?Mad Men' season 7 photos ? THEORIES
- Barack and Michelle Obama's greatest pop culture moments ? VIDEO
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West $1 Million Prenuptial Agreement—Is It Real?! Plus, New Wedding Details!
- Girl Meets World Casting Scoop: Find Out Which Boy Meets World Star Is Returning! Plus, a First Look at the Reunion
- Bitch Stole My Look! Naomi Campbell Steps Out as Beyoncé's Foxxy Cleopatra