Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawrence of Arabia Star Omar Sharif Is Suffering from Alzheimer's, Says Son
- What Happened When Ray Liotta and Christopher Walken Sat Next to Each Other on a Flight?
- Never Hear 'You Look Tired' Again - Thanks to This Beauty Product
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!