Posts with tag "women"
- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Wendy Gould
Gabourey Sidibe is, without a doubt, an actress with a peculiar talent. Not only is she gifted when it comes to adopting new personalities and displaying them on the big screen, she's also beautiful, positive and relatable to a wide audience. Though it's understandable for people to be concerned with her weight, to boycott her movies or refuse to watch them is not necessary. Personally, I think it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Sing the History of Duets
- Kanye West Delivers Oxford Lecture: 'One of My Biggest Achilles' Heels Has Been My Ego'
- Uma Thurman: 'I Was Told I Had an Ugly Smile'
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay