Posts with tag "worst cooks in america"
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
Celebrity chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine are back for a second season of 'Worst Cooks in America' and they let us know we're in for a real treat -- but not one that tastes good. "I've never seen food that bad cooked by adults," Irvine tells PopEater. "I was surprised at just the rampant use of cans of tuna fish," Burrell chimes in. "There was tuna fish everywhere." Watch Our Interview!...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Winton Dies at 106; 'British Schindler' Saved Hundreds of Children from Holocaust
- After 44 Years, Sesame Street's Maria Is Retiring
- FROM EW: Unauthorized Melrose Place Story in the Works from Lifetime
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout