Posts with tag "worst cooks in america"
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
Celebrity chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine are back for a second season of 'Worst Cooks in America' and they let us know we're in for a real treat -- but not one that tastes good. "I've never seen food that bad cooked by adults," Irvine tells PopEater. "I was surprised at just the rampant use of cans of tuna fish," Burrell chimes in. "There was tuna fish everywhere." Watch Our Interview!...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task w...
Popeater Hot Topics
- No One Puts Beagle in a Corner - Not Even Roombas
- Will This 30-Something Woman Get Alzheimer's? Inside Her Decision - and the Results
- William Shatner Pays Tribute Leonard Nimoy on Twitter After Missing His Funeral
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead at 46: Singer Appeared in Grammy-Nominated Girl Group Brownstone
- Phaedra Parks Avoids Getting Violent After Kenya Moore Asks About Her Alleged Affair With Mr. Chocolate
- Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger Enjoy Disney Date Night at the "Best Place on Earth"—See the Pics!