Posts with tag "worst cooks in america"
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
Celebrity chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine are back for a second season of 'Worst Cooks in America' and they let us know we're in for a real treat -- but not one that tastes good. "I've never seen food that bad cooked by adults," Irvine tells PopEater. "I was surprised at just the rampant use of cans of tuna fish," Burrell chimes in. "There was tuna fish everywhere." Watch Our Interview!...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Inside the Dallas Easter Egg Hunt Specially Designed for Visually Impaired Kids
- Prince George Spends Easter at Australian Zoo
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- Dolly Parton says Miley Cyrus wanted to 'murder Hannah Montana'
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)