Posts with tag "worst cooks in america"
- Posted Jan 4th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Denise Warner
Celebrity chefs Anne Burrell and Robert Irvine are back for a second season of 'Worst Cooks in America' and they let us know we're in for a real treat -- but not one that tastes good. "I've never seen food that bad cooked by adults," Irvine tells PopEater. "I was surprised at just the rampant use of cans of tuna fish," Burrell chimes in. "There was tuna fish everywhere." Watch Our Interview!...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 07:09 PM by Amber James
When it comes to cooking, Food Network chef Anne Burrell scoffs at fast food "junk" and believes every person is capable of making a great (and better tasting) meal at home. And that is her latest attempt on the new reality series 'Worst Cooks in America,' as she and chef Beau MacMillan lead contestants through a "culinary boot camp" in hopes of enhancing their cooking skills. While that task...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- RHONJ Recap: Psychic Tells Teresa Giudice, Husband Joe's 'Definitely Going to Do Time'
- Susan Sarandon's Secret Fling, Chris Martin's Marriage Confession & More Weekend News
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!