Posts with tag "wyclef jean presidential run"
- Posted Aug 21st 2010 at 04:28 PM by PopEater Staff
The board of elections in Haiti has officially put an end to hip-hop star and activist Wyclef Jean's attempt to launch a presidential campaign in his homeland. Although the singer was born in Haiti and has been actively involved in disaster relief since the nation was devastated by an earthquake in January, authorities ruled that he does not qualify to be on the ballot. No reason was given, but so...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelorette's Runner-Up Nick Viall Tells PEOPLE: 'I Was in Shock'
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in an Epic Lip Sync Battle
- Ohio Man Facing Charges After Climbing into Cougar Enclosure at Columbus Zoo
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Box Office Top 20: 'Ant-Man' beats 'Pixels' by a tentacle; 'Southpaw' outclasses 'Paper Towns'
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders