Posts with tag "x-factor"
- Posted Feb 10th 2010 at 09:44 AM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- American Idol -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Hottest Stories
In addition to the upcoming launch of his new show 'The X-Factor' and the millions he's already earned as a judge on 'American Idol,' celebrity music mogul Simon Cowell has one more reason to turn his notorious frown upside down -- the company of the lovely Mezhgan Hussainy, reports the Daily Mail. Cowell and Hussainy, a 36-year-old make-up artist, were pictured driving away from Mr. Chow ...
- Posted Oct 24th 2009 at 09:20 AM by PopEater Staff
Seeing double on X Factor? Twins John and Edward took the stage on 'X-Factor' to perform Britney Spears' 'Oops, I Did It Again' for the judges (including 'American Idol' star Simon Cowell) dressed identically in red leather suits with black shirts and black ties and the same spiky, gelled hair-do. So what did everyone think of their performance? Watch It and Find Out ...
- Posted Sep 4th 2009 at 10:50 AM by PopEater Staff
If you thought people camping out for a day to audition for 'American Idol' was determination, wait until you hear about what one, um, motivated British woman did to get Simon Cowell's 'X-Factor' attention. Five years ago, Cowell bluntly told the then-18-year-old Katrina Lee that he wished he could take her voice and put it in someone else's body. Lee, now 23, took that to heart, and has done ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Moves Belongings Out of Kristen Stewart's House
- Kellie Pickler on Flawless DWTS Freestyle: 'I Let All of My Walls Down'
- 'Kate Is a Natural Mother,' Says William's Cousin-in-Law
- FCC proposing to allow more sex and profanity during kids' television viewing hours
- Khloe Kardashian Odom yanks T-shirt after Gov. Andrew Cuomo threatens legal action
- How ?Dune' almost prevented ?Star Wars' from ever being
- Will Smith really wants you to remember that he used to be a rapper ? VIDEO
- Microsoft poised to unveil new Xbox
- EW's Morning Bite: And the best sound bite from last night is?