Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Yes, Russell Wilson and Ciara Are Dating; No, They're Not Having Sex
- Broadway Theatergoer Attempted to Charge His Phone - Onstage
- Abused, Noseless Dog Undergoes Amazing Transformation - But Still Needs Your Help
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' actress Amanda Peterson dies at 43
- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said he got drugs to give women for sex
- The Bachelorette Showdown Goes Down As Kaitlyn Finally Spills the Beans
- Yolanda Foster Puts on Brave Face in Hyperbaric Chamber to Help Treat Her Lyme Disease—See The Pic
- Beyoncé Has Star-Studded Fourth of July Celebration in New Orleans With Sister Solange, Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott