Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell Calls One Direction Break 'Healthy': 'I Don't Know If They're Definitely Going to Split up'
- See What the Stars Will Be Eating at the Emmy's Governors Ball
- Cat Stranded in Tree for a Month Finally Rescued
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for cruelty to children
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Will TLC's sex abuse documentary help network recover from scandals?
- Paige's Boyfriend Writes Her a Super-Sweet Song (But She Isn't Having It)—Watch the Total Divas Bonus Clip
- Candis Cayne Tries to Figure Out If Caitlyn Jenner Is Attracted to Men or Women in I Am Cait Clip—Watch Now!
- The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Shocker: Not a Fight, But a Snore