Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine: I Learned to Sing in the Shower
- Sexiest Director Alive? Channing Tatum Is About to Helm His First Movie
- The Way She Was: New Photo Book Showcases Barbra Streisand's Early Years in Hollywood
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll