Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Richie Sambora on Ex Heather Locklear: 'She's Still Hot!'
- 'Yellow King Theory': Watch the Web's Funniest True Detective Parodies
- Teenage Matthew McConaughey 'Was Always the Cutest Guy'
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson