Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What If MTV Ran the Emmy Awards?
- Austin Hatch, Plane Crash Surivor, Plays First College Basketball Game
- Michael Brown's Family Plans Memorial Amid Continuing Unrest in Ferguson
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Enjoy "Super Romantic" Vineyard Date: Get the Scoop!
- Kesha Looks Gorgeous Without Makeup! See the Pic
- Breastfeeding Blowup: Woman Slams Anthropologie After Being Told to Leave Sales Floor While Nursing Her Baby, Joins Mothers in Protest