Posts with tag "yale"
- Posted Mar 30th 2010 at 12:04 PM by PopEater Staff
We're starting to think James Franco only stars in blockbusters like 'Pineapple Express,' 'Spider-Man' and 'Milk' to finance his top-tier, seemingly never-ending education. News is circulating that the genius-to-be, who recently earned his Master of Fine Arts at Columbia, is seeking a PhD in English at Yale. The Yale Herald's Bullblog writes: "James Franco's manager, Miles Levy, wouldn't commit...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karlie Kloss: I Eat a Cookie Before Working Out
- Why Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Honeymoon Is Even Hotter Than You Think
- See Ellen Barkin's New Unretouched Photo Shoot
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' after being rushed to hospital, daughter says
- 'LeAnn and Eddie' recap: Rimes tricks paparazzi into snapping her naughty purse
- Former Playboy model jailed in Australia for role in drug smuggling ring
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Doctor Who' is the saddest show on television
- ?Rock Band' developer debuts a game for wannabe dream exorcists
- Poll: Which ?Walking Dead' magazine cover is your favorite?