Posts with tag "yavaughnie wilkins"
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 04:42 PM by Sam Brand
Love makes people do crazy things. Spurned love makes people do even crazier things, like spend $250,000 on billboards publicly smearing an ex-lover's name. That's what YaVaughnie Wilkins did to married tech titan Charles Phillips, with whom she had an 8 ½ year affair. The billboards, posted in New York, Atlanta, and San Francisco were taken down today after almost a week of very public rev...
- Posted Jan 22nd 2010 at 01:52 PM by Sam Brand
Minnesota native Prince "saw the future" while watching the Vikings throttle the Cowboys last week. He's created a pop-slash-fight song to take Brett Favre and team to the Super Bowl. Diane von Furstenberg appeared on 'The View' to plug a new collection of home furnishings. And jilted mistress YaVaughnie Wilkins has spent $250,000 on billboards to take revenge on millionaire mogul Charles Phillips...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Patton on 'becoming an adult' after Robin Thicke split
- Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson prank called me for three years
- The Flash Boss Breaks Down Everything We Just Learned About Harrison Wells...and Eobard Thawne?!
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital After Falling Ill at Los Angeles Home: Report