Posts with tag "youve got mail"
- Posted Apr 25th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jo Piazza
'Iron Man 2' is expected to be this summer's biggest blockbuster. While Paramount and Marvel Entertainment hope it will bring audiences into movie theaters, the film's marketing partners are hoping it will single-handedly boost America out of the recession. The Robert Downey Jr. action-adventure is part of a $100 million marketing bonanza, according to Ad Age, as brands like Burger King, Dr. P...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cate Blanchett Says Cinderella Has Great Message about Bullying
- Lady Antebellum: Why We'll Never Be Bandzillas
- Was Cindy Crawford's Unretouched Lingerie Photo 'Stolen' and 'Maliciously Altered'?
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- Michelle Williams Covers Elle U.K., Admits Being a Single Working Mom Leaves Her "Feeling Pretty Exhausted"
- ''Auntie'' Kristin Chenoweth Gives Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Broadway Dance Lessons—See the Cute Pic
- Are Beyoncé and Cara Delevingne Working Together?! Stars Spark Collaboration Rumors With Matching Recording Studio Pics