Posts with tag "zac efron"
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 02:40 PM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron sometimes wonders why he isn't a Hollywood playboy, but it suits him just fine. "I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that. Believe me, I rack my brain thinking 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on right now. You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV.' But it's not in my heart," he...
- Posted Aug 9th 2010 at 11:31 AM by Rob Shuter
With Zac Efron's latest film, the romance 'Charlie St. Cloud,' now an official box office disaster, everyone is asking what happened to the 'High School Musical' golden goose. The answer, two words: Robert Pattinson. "Robert is the new King of all the screaming girls at this moment and they have forgotten Zac. You only need to look at this years MTV Movie Awards, when Zac entered the girls...
- Posted Jul 21st 2010 at 07:30 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'High School Musical' star Zac Efron has long been a hair trendsetter--his longish bangs and spiky, perfectly-messed-up locks both caught on quick with tweens and teens across the country. And last night he debuted a new look sure to be copied by the masses soon: a messy fauxhawk. Efron unveiled his new style at the red-carpet premiere for his latest film 'Charlie St. Cloud' in Los Angeles....
- Posted Jul 14th 2010 at 01:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Moving on from his 'High School Musical' days, Zac Efron enters a more adult world with his upcoming film 'Charlie St. Cloud.' In the movie, Charlie (Efron) must choose between keeping a promise he made to his brother, who died in a car accident, or going after the girl he loves. In the exclusive clip, Charlie tosses a baseball with his younger brother -- and learns the hard way that he has a very...
- Posted Jun 29th 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens opens up to Glamour about her relationship with Zac Efron, who she met during auditions for the first Disney made-for-TV movie. "We got lucky because we started off together, so I think people like us because they fell in love with our characters ... Right off the bat, we had a connection. I think everybody could see it. When we had our audition,...
- Posted Apr 15th 2010 at 12:30 PM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' star Zac Efron is abandoning his squeaky-clean image to tackle the role of a cocaine smuggler in Warner Bros.' upcoming film 'Snabba.' The Disney heartthrob has snagged the lead role and a producer credit on the remake of Swedish thriller 'Snabba Cash.' Efron has made a name for himself as a clean-living teen idol, with starring roles in family fare like the 'High School...
- Posted Dec 8th 2009 at 05:30 PM by Amber James
Actress Nikki Blonsky is busy prepping for 'Hairspray 2' and tells PopEater the sequel will live up to the success of the 2007 movie musical. "Behind the genius of Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman, they are writing 17 brand new songs... We have all the right people who came up with the first one, so they can knock the second one out of the park." Director Adam Shankman and writer John Waters will...
- Posted Nov 25th 2009 at 01:07 PM by Bryan Alexander
It's still not clear if the world will ever let Zac Efron move on from his 'High School Musical' days. While we ponder this question, Efron found some serious kindred spirits working on his latest movie 'Me & Orson Welles.' His co-star Claire Danes and director Richard Linklater are still breaking away from their teen-favorite cult hits as well. "We all were involved in these teen cult...
- Posted Nov 20th 2009 at 06:46 AM by PopEater Staff
According to a friend, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens haven't broken up -- no matter what the National Enquirer says. The 'High School Musical' couple are still together, the friend says, laughing at a report that suggested the two had split but Vanessa didn't know it yet, Usmagazine.com reports. "They spent months together up in Vancouver, where they are both filming movies," the friend told...
- Posted Nov 14th 2009 at 05:00 AM by Amber James
With ''High School Musical' behind her, Ashley Tisdale is setting her sights on her music and several new movie projects. The 24-year-old actress spoke with PopEater at Bauer Publishing's M magazine Hollywood Halloween party and discussed her holiday plans, what she really wants for Christmas and cleared up rumors about Zac Efron. ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz Wants to 'Prank' Drew Barrymore's New Baby (VIDEO)
- Teen Airplane Stowaway Wanted to Go to Africa, Says Father
- William & Kate's Visit Hailed as Historic on Last Night in Australia
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Prince William Recalls "Wonderful Memories" With Kate Middleton and Prince George in Australia
- Avril Lavigne Laughs Off Racist Backlash Over "Hello Kitty" Music Video: "I Love Japanese Culture"
- Grumpy Cat Takes Over American Idol, Arrow's Shocking Death and More OMG TV Moments