Posts with tag "zac efron"
- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 09:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
The fourth of July weekend has come and gone and with it has taken, on beaches from coast to coast, some of Hollywood's hottest celebrities. But don't worry, we've gathered photos of your favorite beach going stars as they took off their coverups and showed off their beach bodies. Feast your eyes! Malin Akerman was snapped strutting down the beaches of Miami, Florida in her black tube top...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
After looking at these new shirtless photos of Zac Efron, we have two words for you: eye candy! The 23-year-old star spent some time hanging out on Manhattan Beach in California, and luckily some paparazzi snapped some shots of the hunky 'New Year's Eve' star. We can thank Efron's new film 'The Lucky One' for his super buff bod. The teen-star gained 18 pounds for the role in which he is set...
- Posted Feb 5th 2011 at 09:37 AM by PopEater Staff
In a magazine interview last summer, Zac Efron hinted at making the most of the dating scene, well before his December breakup with 'High School Musical' sweetheart Vanessa Hudgens. And despite last month's rumors of reconciliation, it seems the 'Charlie St. Cloud' star is determined to enjoy his single status, at least according to a new report that links Efron with Australian actress Teresa...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 08:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
Is heartthrob Zac Efron going after a Hollywood cougar? Well, sort of. But before panic strikes the teenage population, it should be clarified that it's just for his next movie role. Efron has signed onto director Gary Marshall's 'Valentine's Day' follow-up, 'New Year's Eve,' according to E! Online. The actor teased his role in the star-studded ensemble cast at the Golden Globes earlier this...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 10:17 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Teen girls have two new reasons to tune in to the 68th annual Golden Globes this Sunday. Today Justin Bieber and Zac Efron were both announced as presenters. In addition to this duo and the iconic hairstyles they'll bring to the stage, MTV reports that another teen-pleaser was added to the presentation lineup. Actress Olivia Wilde, notably popular for her role in 'Tron,' will be handing out an...
- Posted Jan 9th 2011 at 09:41 AM by PopEater Staff
'High School Musical' sweethearts Vanessa Hudgens, 21, and Zac Efron, 23, announced last month that they were breaking up amicably after nearly five years together. But now, they may be singing a different tune. Eyewitnesses report seeing the two canoodling in Los Angeles this weekend, suggesting the romance may not be over, after all. At the opening of LA nightclub Eden Hollywood, "The two...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 03:40 PM by Sarah Crow
After four years of heartfelt ballads and impeccable hair, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens have ended their relationship, E!Online reports. The couple met while filming the first installment of Disney mega-hit 'High School Musical' and began their romance shortly thereafter. A source tells Gossip Cop that the split was "amicable," after the stars recognized that their relationship "wasn't...
- Posted Aug 20th 2010 at 08:00 PM by Jo Piazza
It's one of the oldest and dirtiest tricks in the male playbook. They're unhappy in a relationship but they're too wussy to call it quits. So what do they do? They act like jerks until the girl dumps them. In their feeble little man minds they firmly believe this makes them walk away as the good guy. Our jerk radar has started buzzing recently over Zac Efron's quietly jerky comments and actions,...
- Posted Aug 13th 2010 at 03:25 PM by Jane Levere
Bear Grylls, survival expert and extreme adventurer, made a brief visit to New York this week after filming the fifth season of his hit Discovery Channel series, 'Man Vs. Wild.' Grylls spoke to PopEater about the new season's seven episodes, including the special 'Fan Vs. Wild' show, in which two viewers travel with him for the first time to experience extreme survival firsthand, the...
- Posted Aug 10th 2010 at 11:30 AM by PopEater Staff
Zac Efron rushed from the wholesome Teen Choice Awards to watch girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens' last performance in 'Rent' at The Hollywood Bowl on Sunday. But he sure had a different way of showing his loving support. In the middle of the stage production, Efron got so into Hudgen's sexy striptease, he got up from his seat to "tip" her $20 during her 'Out Tonight' number. Hudgens, starring...
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Idol Sends Home a Top 12 Contestant
- Indian Acid Attack Survivor Finds Love - and a Job as a TV News Anchor
- Cameron Diaz Talks Racy Sex Tape Scenes with Jason Segel: 'We Had Each Other's Backs'
- ?Scandal' Recap: Mellie makes her move
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Khloe Kardashian: What happened to her face?
- ?Reign' react: The royal wedding
- ?American Idol' 2014 results: The Top 12
- Miley Cyrus calls out Katy Perry on Twitter over concert kissing controversy
- Scandal's Steamy Makeout, The Vampire Diaries Loses Two Fan Favorites and More OMG TV Moments!
- American Idol Elimination: Find Out Who Was Voted Off—Plus, Harry Connick Jr. Defends His "Harsh" Critiques
- Amber Heard Flashes Ring While on the Red Carpet With Fiancé Johnny Depp