Posts with tag "zach galifianakis"
- Posted Nov 2nd 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Bill Maher repeatedly reminds his audience that he loves him some marijuana, but according to the host, whatever Zach Galifiankis was smoking on 'Real Time' on Friday wasn't pot. "If it was a real joint, Wolf, I would have smoked it ... I think it was cloves or something," Maher told Wolf Blitzer in a CNN interview. "Zach's crazy, he's not that crazy." Maher's publicist also sent a statement...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 02:32 PM by Christine Fenno
- Filed under:
- TV News
Zach Galifianakis lit up late-night TV, literally, when he decided to smoke some weed on HBO's 'Real Time with Bill Maher.' Maher -- a longtime opponent of legislation outlawing marijuana -- welcomed Galifianakis (currently promoting his new buddy movie 'Due Date,' co-starring Robert Downey Jr.) to the set of his current-events talk show, where a live panel discussion ensued about California's ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 01:03 PM by Zach Dionne
Days after Mel Gibson's cameo in 'The Hangover 2' was announced, news came that his role was dead due to the cast's discontent. E! Online has now put two and two together and realized some recent comments from 'Hangover' treasure Zach Galifianakis may indicate that he was the angry party alluded to in previous reports regarding Gibson's cameo. Speaking on the Comedy Death-Ray podcast last week,...
- Posted Oct 13th 2010 at 10:22 AM by Zach Dionne
"Bruce, you can't smoke in here." And so it begins -- Zach Galifianakis' absurdist online talk show 'Between Two Ferns' tackles Bruce Willis this time, and the interview is as uncomfortable and raucous as always. "How many children do you have?" the 'Bored to Death' and 'The Hangover' star asks Willis. "Three? Which is your favorite, Ashton? Do you get his tweets?" The bearded comedian pokes...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 04:41 PM by PopEater Staff
Thank Zach Galifianakis' breakout success in last summer's 'Hangover' for better bookings on his Funny or Die Web series 'Between Two Ferns.' The comedian has now landed Sean Penn to appear in an uncomfortable sitdown. Galifianakis has some different tricks up his sleeve for Penn, appearing as his twin brother Seth, who has a much different manner of Q&A. We could try to explain it, but it's b...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 10:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Just when you thought all today's comic actors were buddies in one big club o' laughs, Steve Carell and Zach Galifianakis show up to prove you wrong. In the newest installment of Galifianakis' hilariously staged 'Between Two Ferns' web series, the stars of 'The Office' and 'The Hangover' (and costars of 'Dinner for Schmucks') deviate from the usual awkward interview route to ... even more awkward...
- Posted Jul 13th 2010 at 03:47 PM by Zach Dionne
GQ's Men of the Year Issue is slick and magnificent -- we're not arguing. But GQ's Comedy Issue is slick, magnificent and hilarious, and only improving every year. (Remember nude Brüno on the cover? Yeah, this one's even funnier. Trust us.) Packaged with Terry Richardson's inventive photo shoot of cover gents Paul Rudd, Tracy Morgan and Zach Galifianakis, the entire production was cultivate...
- Posted Mar 7th 2010 at 11:13 PM by PopEater Staff
'Hangover' star Zach Galifianakis hosted 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend, and first appeared on stage with his signature beard. Throughout most of the night, Galifianakis sported the facial hair, except for the last sketch of the evening, where he donned just a mustache in a hilarious pageant scene. It turns out the comedian ran backstage between skits and buzzed off his trademark beard, only t...
- Posted Feb 4th 2010 at 08:08 AM by Mike Ryan
Why is it so difficult for actors playing a comedic role to be recognized? Almost universally, actors agree that comedy is the harder genre to master than drama. If that's true, why doesn't the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences think so when they hand out their Oscar nominations every year? Basically, this is just our convoluted way of saying: Zach Galifianakis ... you were robbed! Ou...
- Posted Feb 1st 2010 at 03:00 PM by Kipp Tribble
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Like most of the nation, we watched the unfortunate demise of Conan O'Brien's version of 'The Tonight Show.' The star-powered final week included appearances by Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, and Adam Sandler. Mr. 'Happy Gilmore' and Conan enjoyed a trip down memory lane about their times working together on a little show called 'SNL' where Sandler was a cast member and O'Brien was a writer. Sandler, of...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wearing Shorts This Weekend? You Might Want to Check Out This Smoothing, Firming Spray
- Jennifer Lopez: What I Eat in a Day
- FIRST LOOK: See Pat Green's Touching Tribute to Long-Distance Parents in New Video
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Ryan Reynolds Fulfills Wish of Boy Battling Cancer Who Wanted to Meet Deadpool—See the Sweet Photos
- 19 Kids and Counting, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and 5 More TV Shows Brought Down by Scandal
- Scream Queens' Latest Trailer Totally Makes Us Want to Rush Emma Roberts' Sorority—Death Be Damned!