Posts with tag "zach braff"
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 09:41 AM by Moviefone Editors
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Last time most of us saw Zach Braff, he was zipping through his final wacky days on 'Scrubs.' Now, the actor/filmmaker gets serious in Canadian filmmaker Deborah Chow's award-winning debut feature, 'The High Cost of Living.' In 'Living,' Braff plays an American in Montreal who deals prescription drugs. After accidentally hitting a pregnant woman with his car, he panics and flees. Wracked with g...
- Posted Mar 6th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Scott Harris
As one of the top advertising executives in the country, 'Mad Men's' Don Draper is often faced with the challenge of finding just the right pitchmen to push his product to the general populace. Now he's come up with the perfect celebrity to represent Mecredes-Benz: himself. Yes, in the latest instance of life-imitating-art-imitating-life, The New York Times is reporting that Jon Hamm has si...
- Posted Dec 5th 2009 at 09:15 AM by Nicki Gostin
Donald Faison first won our hearts as Murray in 'Clueless' and for close to a decade he's been Turk on the hit medical comedy 'Scrubs.' Aside from his general television success, Faison popped into our minds recently when we cast him to play Tiger Woods in the sure-to-be-made TV movie about the ongoing sex scanal. So, PopEater was able to catch up with Faison, who called from the 'Scrubs' set w...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:00 PM by Marc Schneider
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Pop 10 List -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Britney Spears
If all celebrity death reports over the years turned out true (Zach Braff alive!), we'd have lost three big stars to the cliffs of New Zealand by now. Britney Spears would have met her maker thanks to a pretzel truck. And let's just say that Urkel's wake was closed casket. Hoaxes can be random, fun, disturbing. They also lift from common themes. Some of our favorites, starting with ... Deadly N...
- Posted Oct 13th 2009 at 10:30 AM by PopEater Staff
It started with a headline -- "Beloved Scrubs actor found dead in his home" -- and a doctored CNN article page circulated on Twitter that said the star, Zach Braff, was discovered with an "empty pill bottle" by his side. Fans clamored for more information, but soon it became clear: another celebrity suicide hoax. Braff, 34, came forward on Monday to dispute the story in a video on his Facebook ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Love and Frances Bean Cobain Share a Hug at Sundance
- Lindsay Lohan Poses in Her Underwear and Jokes About Untreatable Illness
- How Did JLo's Sexy Co-Star Sculpt His Washboard Abs?
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lohan faces deadline for community service
- Blake Shelton takes over ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Bill Maher calls ?American Sniper' Chris Kyle ?a psychopath patriot'
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions