Posts with tag "zach gilford"
- Posted Jun 21st 2010 at 12:14 PM by Mike Hess
A few weeks ago, when we started the official Facebook campaign to get Zach Gilford an Emmy nomination for his epic 'Friday Night Lights' performance in 'The Son,' we just figured we'd throw our support behind one of our favorite actors (and shows) and see how people reacted. Well, thousands of fans later, the movement is getting major media play and is only getting stronger. Now, Zach himself ...
- Posted Jun 16th 2010 at 03:49 PM by Mike Hess
One week ago today, PopEater kicked off our official 'Nominate Zach Gilford for an Emmy' campaign after his epic 'Friday Night Lights' performance in 'The Son.' Countless media outlets (including EW, Parade, Sports Illustrated and others) as well as celebrities (Diablo Cody, Elizabeth Banks) echoed our sentiments, and thousands of 'FNL' fans have signed up to draw attention to Zach's masterful ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2010 at 02:15 PM by Mike Hess
With all of the television we have to consume here at PopEater, things can get a bit tedious and repetitive at times. However, every once in a while, a specific performance or episode of a show can turn our world upside-down and make us remember just how powerful the medium can be -- and also remind us of just how much we love it. Such is the case with the June 4 episode of 'Friday Night ...
- Posted Aug 21st 2009 at 12:12 PM by Denise Warner
You know him as the sweet, starting quarterback (and sometimes wide receiver) on 'Friday Night Lights.' But Zach Gilford is much more than that. The outgoing star of 'Post Grad' sat down with us after an intense day of interviews to talk about his new movie, working with a veteran cast, what's in store for Matt Saracen on 'Lights' and why you won't catch him watching 'Jon & Kate Plus 8.' "If I ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Editors Pick the Four Best Gowns of This Year's Cannes Film Festival
- Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos, Stars of Extra Virgin, Fuse Tofu & Berries for Summertime Treat
- Will Smith Raps Fresh Prince Theme Song with Son Jaden - and Dances with Alfonso Ribeiro!
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Sorry, folks, Jimmy Kimmel didn't really buy that $1.9 million nude Bea Arthur painting
- PopWatch Confessional TV Jukebox edition: What songs do you wish you'd heard on TV this year?