Posts with tag "zoe kravitz"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 04:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although the moniker may be unavoidable once her latest flick, 'X-Men: First Class' hits theaters, Zoe Kravitz wants nothing to do with 'it' girl status. But the celeb spawn, who manages to keep her work rather than her personal life in the headlines, is climbing her way up to just that. "All that it girl s--t makes me kind of uncomfortable," Kravitz told Asos magazine. Daughter of rocker, L...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'X-Men: First Class' co-stars Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz were seen getting cozy and reportedly could not keep their hands off each other during a romantic stroll in New York on Sunday. The rumored couple earlier had brunch with a few friends including actor Ben Foster, who happens to be Kravitz' ex. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Kravitz, 22, and Fassbender, 34, began dating during...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2010 at 04:35 PM by Mike Hess
Don't think 'Precious' starlet Gabourey Sidibe has the comedic chops to pull of 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend? Her pal and fellow actress Zoe Kravitz -- who is starring in 'Beware the Gonzo,' premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival -- says naysayers should prepare to be shocked. PopEater caught up with Zoe to chat about her movie, which "bats**t crazy" actress' career she'd love to emulate an...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scarlett Johansson Dishes on Her Family's Christmas Traditions
- Steal Jared Leto's Entire Look (Man Bun Not Included)
- Robin Williams's Friends and Family Remember His Legacy
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Watch Darlene Love Perform "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" One Last Time for David Letterman
- Lance Bass and Michael Turchin Are Officially Married—Find Out Which 'NSYNC Member Performed at the Wedding!
- All the Details on Hailee Steinfeld's 18th Birthday Party With Austin Mahone, Fifth Harmony and More!