Posts with tag "zoe kravitz"
- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 04:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although the moniker may be unavoidable once her latest flick, 'X-Men: First Class' hits theaters, Zoe Kravitz wants nothing to do with 'it' girl status. But the celeb spawn, who manages to keep her work rather than her personal life in the headlines, is climbing her way up to just that. "All that it girl s--t makes me kind of uncomfortable," Kravitz told Asos magazine. Daughter of rocker,...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'X-Men: First Class' co-stars Michael Fassbender and Zoe Kravitz were seen getting cozy and reportedly could not keep their hands off each other during a romantic stroll in New York on Sunday. The rumored couple earlier had brunch with a few friends including actor Ben Foster, who happens to be Kravitz' ex. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Kravitz, 22, and Fassbender, 34, began dating during...
- Posted Apr 23rd 2010 at 04:35 PM by Mike Hess
Don't think 'Precious' starlet Gabourey Sidibe has the comedic chops to pull of 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend? Her pal and fellow actress Zoe Kravitz -- who is starring in 'Beware the Gonzo,' premiering at the Tribeca Film Festival -- says naysayers should prepare to be shocked. PopEater caught up with Zoe to chat about her movie, which "bats**t crazy" actress' career she'd love to emulate...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kris Jenner: I Don't Care Who Bruce Dates
- Marla Sokoloff Expecting Second Child
- How Joe Kinan Found Love After Nearly Dying in The Station Nightclub Fire
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ebola scare: What can NBC do to restore trust in medical editor Dr. Nancy Snyderman?
- 2,000+ sign petition to remove ?Breaking Bad' toys from Toys ?R' Us
- Marcel the Shell returns, sings, is generally wonderful in new video
- North West Looks Adorable in Her Custom Sneakers With Her Name—See the Pic!
- Taylor Swift Talks New Single ''Welcome to New York,'' Says It's ''Very Sexist'' to Claim She Only Writes About Exes
- Julia Roberts: I Want My Kids to "Speak Out" For What They Believe In