Posts with tag "zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- VH1 Cancels Planned Reboot of The Osbournes
- Blake Lively Jokes About Finding (a Shirtless) Ryan Reynolds in Her Bedroom on Instagram
- Mariah Carey makes grand Las Vegas Strip entrance
- Courtney Stodden sex tape for sale?
- Gisele Bundchen celebrates end of runway career with nude photo shoot
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Send Breakfast Pastries and Hot Drinks to Fans Outside St. Mary's Hospital
- Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cumming to Host 2015 Tony Awards, Plus the Complete List of Nominations!
- Mark Ballas' Praise of Willow Shields Is the Sweetest Thing You'll Hear Today