Posts with tag "zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner: My Modeling Success Is In Spite of, Not Because of, My Famous Name
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Eat and Drink Their Way Through Miami
- The Daily Treat: Pit Bull Puppy Cuddles Baby, Our Productivity Plummets
- Jessie J's New Single "Bang Bang" With Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Leaks—Listen Now!
- Kiefer Sutherland Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s "Unprofessional" Diss, Says He ''Enjoyed'' Working Together
- We Had a Dance Party With the Orphan Black Cast at Comic-Con and You Should Totally Be Jealous