Posts with tag "zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Royals Preview: Ophelia's Boy Toy Revenge Against Prince Liam
- Teen Forced to Undergo Chemotherapy Denied Visitation with Mom, Must Stay in Hospital
- How Kelly Clarkson Mentored the American Idol Contestants
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Susan Sarandon's Ex Jonathan Bricklin Despises Boy Toy Claim, Says ''I Wasn't Good Enough''
- James Corden's "Worst Nightmare" Comes True When Katie Couric Takes a Nasty Fall on His April Fools' Day Show
- Khloé Kardashian Sobs to Rob Kardashian, Begs Him to "Just Accept the F--king Help!"—See the KUWTK Clip