Posts with tag "zombie walk"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 21-Gun Salutes and Visits from JFK and Jackie: Inside the White House 'School' You Never Knew Existed
- Thanks for the Wristband! Andy Murray Tosses Camilla a Special Token After His Wimbledon Win
- Teen Beat the Odds to Survive a Cancer Despite Being Given a 7 Percent Chance to Live
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed