Posts with tag "zombie"
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ever Wonder Where the Property Brothers Live?
- FROM EW: Trevor Noah Reveals Daily Show Changes (Including Less Fox News Bashing)
- 11-Year-Old California Boy Is Climbing the World's Tallest Mountains for Children with Muscular Dystrophy
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Matt Lauer's neighbors angry over 'Today' host's construction plans
- Vacation Review Roundup: A "Depressing Remake" or "Raucous Delight"?
- Will The Daily Show Be Different After Jon Stewart Leaves? Let New Host Trevor Noah Explain