Posts with tag "zombies"
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Makeup and effects artist Joe Giles is a nice, articulate fellow who never says "gurrrrgghhh" or voices a hankering for brains even once. That said, he is the unofficial zombie representative of AMC's new hit series 'The Walking Dead,' appearing in zombular visage almost anywhere the show is mentioned. "My buddy called me from the supermarket and said, 'Hey Joe, you're in Entertainment...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
It's good to have contingency plans in place for certain difficult scenarios - and 'Psych' star James Roday is all set for the inevitable zombie apocalypse of the future. When the always-hilarious Roday dropped by the PopEater studio, we worked out the particulars of surviving (or not surviving) a zombie attack - and we discussed developments on his USA show, his new play 'Extinction,' and his...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janel Parrish Reacts to Carrie Ann Inaba Saying She 'Gives Good Sex' (VIDEO)
- We Rate Fergie's New Wines Using Her Own Lyrics
- John Cusack: Hollywood Is 'Brutal' for Women
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Why Kirby v. Marvel mattered
- You need to watch ?The Simpsons' premiere's insane opening sequence
- Alicia Keys Reveals Her Due Date—Find Out When the Singer Will Give Birth to Her Second Child!
- Rita Ora: String Bean, Asparagus or Cold-Pressed Green Juice? See the Crazy Green Look!
- Diem Brown Speaks About Latest Cancer Battle: ''I'm Really Looking Forward to Having One Painless, Fun Day''