Posts with tag "zombies"
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 08:30 AM by Zach Dionne
Makeup and effects artist Joe Giles is a nice, articulate fellow who never says "gurrrrgghhh" or voices a hankering for brains even once. That said, he is the unofficial zombie representative of AMC's new hit series 'The Walking Dead,' appearing in zombular visage almost anywhere the show is mentioned. "My buddy called me from the supermarket and said, 'Hey Joe, you're in Entertainment Weekly...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2010 at 01:00 PM by Brooke Tarnoff
It's good to have contingency plans in place for certain difficult scenarios - and 'Psych' star James Roday is all set for the inevitable zombie apocalypse of the future. When the always-hilarious Roday dropped by the PopEater studio, we worked out the particulars of surviving (or not surviving) a zombie attack - and we discussed developments on his USA show, his new play 'Extinction,' and his eve...
- Posted Oct 23rd 2009 at 01:01 PM by Karen Bliss
If you want to walk like a true zombie, the Toronto Zombie Walk, happening October 24 at Trinity Bellwoods Park, should take five hours. If you're into the more modern 'Resident Evil' or 'Zombieland' zombies, it should take about five minutes. "Originally, the Zombie Walk was called that because that's what they did. They got out of their graves and they walked so slowly and their power was in nu...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dancing with the Stars Recap: America's Choice Results Are Revealed
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Star Amber Marchese: 'My Cancer Has Come Back'
- Man Raps Entire McDonald's Order, Lil Wayne Approves (VIDEO)
- Errol Brown Dies: "You Sexy Thing" Singer and Hot Chocolate Frontman Was 71
- Floyd Mayweather Throws Major Shade at Manny Pacquiao: Is It in Response to This Instagram Controversy? See for Yourself!
- Princess Charlotte's Name Is "Perfect" (and a Little Familiar), According to Charles Spencer, Diana's Brother