Posts with tag "zsa zsa gabor"
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 02:13 PM by Zach Dionne
Zsa Zsa Gabor, ailing since summer 2010, will have three-quarters of her right leg amputated by a Los Angeles doctor today, RadarOnline.com reports. Publicist John Blanchette tells Radar the surgery was scheduled to take place at 11AM PST at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. An infected bone in 93-year-old Zsa Zsa's leg necessitated the procedure. Blanchette says a press conference will be...
- Posted Jan 6th 2011 at 09:17 PM by PopEater Staff
- Filed under:
- Health Issues
Prince Frederic von Anhalt tells TMZ that he's faced with a life or death decision about his wife, actress Zsa Zsa Gabor. The Prince says that Gabor's physicians have told him putting the 93-year-old actress under anesthesia in order to operate on her infected leg is "very risky." How risky? Prince von Anhalt says that doctors say there's a 50 percent chance she would survive the procedure. The...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 04:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital Sunday in an effort to save her leg from amputation after a growing lesion began to show the onset of gangrene, her rep says. Publicist John Blanchette says doctors at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center are treating Gabor with powerful antibiotics in hopes of avoiding having to amputate her right leg below the knee. Gabor's husband, Prince von Anhalt,...
- Posted Nov 14th 2010 at 10:01 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
- Filed under:
- Movie News
Screen star and socialite Zsa Zsa Gabor, 93, was hospitalized Friday at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, after her private physician sought treatment for a possible "massive blood clot" in her leg. However, Rueters now reports that Gabor was diagnosed with an infection, not a blood clot, and was able to return to her Bel Air, Calif., home on Saturday. According to her husband, Frederic Prinz...
- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 07:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Paramedics rushed to the Beverly Hills mansion of Zsa Zsa Gabor Friday morning, after the ailing actress's private physician found a "massive blog clot," TMZ.com reports. The actress was then transported to UCLA Medical Center where she is receiving treatment. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, told TMZ that the actress had a "bad infection" in her right leg and "no blood flowing" in...
- Posted Sep 1st 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was released from the hospital earlier today after being found unresponsive at home yesterday morning, ETOnline.com reports. This was Gabor's third trip to the hospital since hip replacement surgery in July. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells ET that the actress is resting at home after an overnight stay at UCLA Medical Center. Anhalt called 911 yesterday...
- Posted Aug 31st 2010 at 01:58 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor's poor health has landed her back under a doctor's care at the UCLA Medical Center. The actress was taken back to the hospital today, TMZ reports. "I just called an ambulance. She has to go back to UCLA," her husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, tells TMZ. According to von Anhalt, Gabor was unresponsive when he called 911. The 93-year-old underwent surgery to remove blood...
- Posted Aug 19th 2010 at 08:38 AM by PopEater Staff
Constance Francesca Hilton may have reunited with Zsa Zsa Gabor in her mother's final hour, but that's not stopping stepdad Prince Frederic von Anhalt from renewing a 2005 lawsuit alleging Hilton stole millions of dollars from Gabor. "People come out of the woodwork, like vultures waiting for her to die, so they can take her money, but I will not let that happen," von Anhalt, Gabor's ninth...
- Posted Aug 16th 2010 at 06:27 AM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor's health has taken a sharp turn for the worse following emergency surgery over the weekend, and she has received her last rites from a priest. The famed socialite's publicist, John Blanchette, told reporters on Sunday that Gabor "has seen a priest and is not doing very well." He administered the Catholic sacrament Sunday morning at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center with Gabor's...
- Posted Aug 15th 2010 at 08:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor had two blood clots removed over the weekend and is resting comfortably at UCLA Ronald Reagan Medical Center. Her publicist John Blanchette says Gabor was in surgery for several hours Saturday for the removal of the clots from her upper body, one of them very close to her heart. He expects Gabor to go home either Monday or Tuesday. Gabor was hospitalized Friday afternoon...
Popeater Hot Topics
- All About the Judge Who Married Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
- Snooki's Son Meets JWoww's Daughter - and It's Adorable
- Check Out Kim Kardashian's Very Sheer Leather Bodysuit Gown - From All Angles
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?