Posts with tag "zsa zsa gabor"
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 03:30 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After going into a coma following an emergency stomach surgery, Zsa Zsa Gabor awoke late last week with her husband, Prince von Anhalt, at her side. Although the 94-year-old actress is on the mend, she is still having difficulty speaking and has been placed on a feeding tube. "She's the only think I have, if she dies I don't have anybody else to live for," von Anhalt told OnTheRedCarpet.com. "S...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 05:56 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor is back in the hospital and in a coma following emergency stomach surgery, the famed socialite's husband told TMZ on Wednesday. The 94-year-old actress's health has been deteriorating for years now and it continues to fuel the feud between her only child, Constance Francesca Hilton, and her ninth husband, Frederic von Anhalt, according to a new report by the Daily Beast. Hilton,...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 03:07 PM by Zach Dionne
According to an astonishing new report from CNN, ailing 94-year-old Zsa Zsa Gabor could become a mother again if husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt has his way. Gabor would have a child via an egg donor, artificial insemination and a surrogate mother, von Anhalt tells CNN. "I've gone through the initial steps of donor matching and blood work and next week the donation process will begin," he...
- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 07:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital on Tuesday after spitting up blood, TMZ.com reports. It's her second visit to Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in the last five days. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, told TMZ the actress could "hardly breathe" and that he's "really worried we may lose her this time." "She is having difficulty breathing," her rep John Blanchette confirmed...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 01:20 PM by Elizabeth Yun
Word of legendary actress and friend Elizabeth Taylor's death upset Zsa Zsa Gabor so much that she had to be hospitalized with high blood pressure. According to her publicist John Blanchette, Gabor, upon hearing the news on television, replied, "Oh, Jane Russell and Liz Taylor -- I'm next." The 94-year-old Hungarian actress has been plagued with health problems for some time. She was rushed to ...
- Posted Mar 3rd 2011 at 09:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
- Filed under:
- Health Issues
After being rushed to the hospital on Wednesday when blood flow to her left leg stopped, Zsa Zsa Gabor declined surgery to amputate the leg, the Associated Press reports. Her publicist, John Blanchette, confirmed that the actress will be released from the hospital on Friday. The Hungarian-American socialite and actress has been ailing since summer 2010. Her right leg was amputated in January be...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2011 at 03:59 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to UCLA Medical Center because there is no blood flow in her left leg, her publicist confirmed to FOX on Tuesday. Gabor's husband, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, called ambulances to their Beverly Hills home because the 94-year-old former actress was "having issues regarding the blood flow to her left leg." He later told reporters that she has another leg infection. The...
- Posted Feb 2nd 2011 at 09:30 AM by Rob Shuter
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Highbrow -
- Movie News -
- Health Issues -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
Zsa Zsa Gabor's daughter Constance "Francesca" Hilton is preparing for an epic legal showdown with her stepfather, Prince Frederic von Anhalt, over her ailing mother's estate as the glamorous socialite-turned-actress finds herself in critical condition at an LA hospital. "Frederic has put Zsa Zsa's Bel Air mansion on the market, but Francesca insists he has no right to sell the property," a f...
- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 02:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Zsa Zsa Gabor was rushed to the hospital by ambulance on Tuesday after her husband said the actress had started spitting up blood. Prince Frederic von Anhalt told TMZ that there was "lots of blood coming out of her mouth" while they were at home, so he called for help. She is currently at UCLA Medical Center where von Anhalt says his wife has a fever and a leg infection. He also says she has bl...
- Posted Jan 18th 2011 at 12:11 PM by Jett Wells
When Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband of 25 years Prince Frederic von Anhalt told her she was going to lose her leg, she was surprisingly calm and had only one question on her mind, he told RadarOnline.com. "Am I going to die?" the 93-year-old showbiz icon asked him. It was then that Anhalt and the doctors explained to her what could happen unless they acted soon. "I told her that the doctors said th...
Popeater Hot Topics
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Watch Mindy Kaling and Chris Messina's Hot Moment! (VIDEO)
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Jon Hamm Reveals Ingredients for a 'Don Draper' Cocktail
- PEOPLE Magazine Awards: Kate Upton Tells Boyfriend 'You're Welcome' for Her Sexiness
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2